Dapper Digital is happy to help you host and maintain your site after deployment. While you will administer the content of the website, routine maintenance of code as well as further training and support is an important piece of the success of your online presence. A WordPress site left not updated can be a huge security problem – we recommend hiring a professional to maintain it.
We Are Not Responsible For:
- New features or functionality to your website. (although new functionality we create will be supported).
- Any code or functionality not created by us.
- Any plugins you install yourself.
- Content changes, images, menus, or pages on your website. We are happy to show you how though.
- Your company’s email. We can help you point your DNS to your mail servers, or recommend a mail service if you don’t already have one.
Optional Add-On Retainers:
- Marketing and Strategy Consultation.
- Graphic Design for new pages or functionality.
- Functionality changes.
- Content updates, blogging, copy writing, editing.
There are several web hosts to choose from, and a few exclusively WordPress hosts, but none of them offer website maintenance. They’ll make sure your website stays up, but they won’t upgrade it for you, do security patches, and answer questions on how to use your site.
Please contact us for more info!